RSS

heartbreak lullaby

In the still of the night
I can almost feel you lying next to me
Like it used to be

And it's hard to let go
When there's always something there remiding me
How things could be

I've tried to get you off my mind
I've tried to play my part
But every time I close to my eyes
You're still inside my heart

Why can't I laugh
Why must I cry
Every time we say goodbye
Why does it rain
Here in my heart
Every day that we're apart
Why can't it be
Just you and me
What will it take to make you see
These are the words
To my heartbreak lullaby

Like the stars in the sky
You still keep on shining down your light on me
but out of reach

And I know that in time
You will come back to your senses, see the signs
And change your mind

I try to look the other way
And keep my heart on hold
But every time I'm close to you
I loose my self control

Why can't I laugh
Why must I cry
Give me just one good reason why...

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: