RSS

love quotations

If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!ally qwerty


They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.Aaron

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.Anonymous

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.Mother Teresa

Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same. CourtneyJo Wright
17 year old girl


I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you. Colin Raye

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. John Lennon

My boyfriend used to ask his mother,” How can I find the right women for me? And she would answer, don’t worry about finding the right women –concentrate on becoming the right man. UNKNOWN 

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Anonymous

BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THEN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL. HEMMINGWAY

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. Anonymous

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.Henri Frederic Amiel

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.Anonymous

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: